1. Privacy statement
Protecting the privacy and safeguarding the personal and financial information of our customers and those who visit our website is one of our top priorities. The following Privacy Statement explains how we collect and protect your information. By opening an account or using our website, you consent to our collecting and using personal information, as explained in this privacy statement. The following statement was made in accordance with the General European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): For the purposes of the General European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679,
When we transfer Personal Data outside of the EEA, Switzerland or the UK, we take the required legal steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to protect your Personal Data. This includes the use of Standard Contractual Clauses (“SCC”) on data controllers-processors in the annex to the European Commission Decision, with the modifications and substitutions that the European Commission may introduce.
FINANCIAL GLOBAL NETWORK LLC It has also certified its compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield as established by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from those countries. We have certified that we comply with the Privacy Shield principles of notice, choice and responsibility for subsequent transfers, security, data integrity and limitation of purposes, access and recourse, compliance and responsibility when processing Personal Data from the EEA, Switzerland and the United Kingdom in the United States . You will find more information about our commitment to the EU-US Privacy Shield and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework in our Privacy Shield notice.
The data controller is FINANCIAL GLOBAL NETWORK LLC , State Delaware is 8 The Green, in the city of DOVER, county of KENT, Zip code 19901 (“we”, “us”, “our”).
This Privacy Statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our products and to our sales, marketing and customer contract fulfillment activities.
2. Collection of personal information
We collect information necessary to open an account, to conduct business effectively, and to safeguard your assets and privacy. To do this, we collect information that helps us assess your needs and preferences. The information that you provide directly includes the information necessary to communicate with you, including your name, address, telephone number, email, and to identify you. We also collect demographic information when you open your account, including date of birth, education, occupation, etc. and information about your transactions with us. In addition, we evaluate your business experience, approximate annual income, and approximate net worth to assess your financial position. When do we collect your personal data?
• When you use our products.
• When you interact with us in person, by correspondence, on the phone, on social media or through our websites.
• When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third party data collectors, our business partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given them your consent to share personal data with others.
3. Use of personal information
We use your personal information appropriately to provide you with quality service and security. For example, we may use the information to verify your identity and your contact information. We may also use this information to establish and configure your investment account, issue a secure account number and password, maintain account activity, and contact you with your account information. This information helps us improve our services, personalize your search experience, and inform you of additional products, services, or promotions that may be of interest to you. We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Send you commercial communications that you have requested. These could include information about our products and services, events, activities and promotions of our partners’ products and services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
• Send you information about products and services that you have purchased with us. • Carry out direct sales activities in cases where the mutual and legitimate interest is established.
• Offer you content and location details for webinars or events you have signed up for.
• Answer a “Contact Me” form or other web forms that you have completed on one of our web sites (eg to download a consultation document).
• Track incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
• Offer you access and services related to a free trial of our applications. • Offer you access to our Customer Support website or portal.
• Carry out contractual and legal obligations, such as order confirmation, license details, invoices, reminders, etc.
• Notify you of interruptions to our services (system messages).
• Contact you to conduct opinion polls about our products and services.
Our partners and subsidiaries
We share information with affiliates if the information is necessary to deliver the product or service you request, or to give you the opportunity to participate in the products or services offered by our affiliates. We also form partnerships and alliances, which could include joint business arrangements, with other companies that offer high-quality products and services that could be of value to our customers. To ensure that these products and services meet your needs and are delivered in a useful and relevant way, we may share information with partners, affiliates, and alliances. This enables them to better understand the most relevant and useful offers. The use of your personal information is limited to the purposes identified in our relationship with partners or affiliates. We will make data protection agreements with third parties to protect your personal data.
Non-affiliated third parties
We do not sell, authorize the use, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for any reason except those described below. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties when required by law to regulatory, government or law enforcement authorities, or when necessary to protect our rights or property. To help us improve our services, we may engage other companies to help us develop certain internal functions, such as accounting processes, order fulfillment, customer service, customer satisfaction surveys or other support services or data collection activities relevant to our company. Information collected may also be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the United States including the European Economic Zone.
It may also be processed by personnel outside the EAA who work for us or for one of our vendors. We may also provide a portion of customer information from our database to help us analyze and identify customer needs in relation to product and service offerings. Use of this shared information is strictly limited to performing the task we request and for no other purpose. All third parties with whom we share personal information must protect it in a way similar to the way we protect it.
All the information that you provide us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transaction will be encrypted using SSL technology. In situations where we have provided (or you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. We ask that you do not share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that you transmit to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. Restriction of liability
We may use your data to provide you with information about our products and services that may be of interest to you, and we or our agents may contact you about them by mail or telephone. If you are already a customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (such as email, voicemail or SMS) with information about our products or services similar to those that you have previously purchased. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please check the relevant boxes when we collect your business preferences. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting your Customer Service representative. A rejected choice made by a joint account holder applies to all joint account holders. A declined choice must be made for each account you have with us separately.
Use of “cookies”
7. Your rights
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. You also have the right to access your data, change inaccurate data, the right to object to the use of your data, and the right to block any specific use of your data, in writing to FINANCIAL GLOBAL NETWORK LLC , State Delaware is 8 The Green, in the city of DOVER, county of KENT, Zip code 19901
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collect personal data based on consents The collection of personal data based on the consent of the data subject will be done through “Consent forms” that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems. Contract-based collection of personal data We use personal information to fulfill our obligations related to our contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers. Collection of personal data based on legitimate interest We may use personal data if it is considered of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment is carried out during which a mutual interest between us and the individual was identified.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as we consider necessary to fulfill the purpose for which that data was collected, taking into account at the same time our need to respond to your queries or solve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under the laws of application, to attend complaints / legal demands and to safeguard the objectives. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When these personal data collected is no longer necessary, we will delete it safely. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases the data will be anonymous.
Your rights over your personal data
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold.
• The right to request that we correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or out of date. O If you are a customer, you can update your user profile by submitting a request to our support team.
• The right to request that your personal data be deleted when it is no longer necessary for us to have that data for contractual and legal purposes.
• The right to withdraw any consent to the processing of personal data at any time. For example, your consent to receive electronic commercial communications:
• If you want to withdraw your consent to receive electronic commercial communications, use the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive administrative messages and communications, such as order confirmations, system messages, and notifications related to your account activities.
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and, if possible, pass this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller if the processing is based on consent or contracts.
• The right to request a restriction on data processing, in the event that there is a dispute regarding the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, in the event that it is based on legitimate interest and / or direct marketing.
• The right to file a complaint with us and / or with the Data Protection Commission. • You can send your request or your complaint to the following email: [email protected]
8. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
From time to time, we update our Privacy Statement. In the event that we make changes to this Privacy Statement, the amended statement will be posted immediately on the websites and we will post a notice on our websites informing you of such changes. You agree to electronically accept the posting of a modified Privacy Statement on the website as a notice. Any dispute about our Privacy Statement is subject to this notice and our User Agreement. We encourage you to periodically check and review this policy so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it. If you have questions that this statement does not answer, please contact a Customer Service representative.